Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Jeff Ludwig

Default CO2 manifold for multiple tank set up.

How many tanks are we talking about here? I know that Clippard has a
new manifold that their needle valves screw right into. I have held
the little beast and it is awesome.

You can also build your own... my regulator takes a 1/4" male, I then use a
1/4" to 1/8" adaptor to fit the clippard so you could do something like
this:

Regulator

1/4" Tee -1/4" to 1/8" bushing - needle valve

1/4" Tee - 1/4" to 1/8" bushing - needle valve
1/4" elbow 1/4" to 1/8" bushing - needle valve

Tom Barr posted some pictures some time ago with a setup like this.

Cheers,
Jeff Ludwig