Old 30-07-2010, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Adam Funk[_3_] Adam Funk[_3_] is offline

Default teabags in compost

On 2010-07-30, wrote:

Adam Funk wrote:
I checked the article again. It specifically lists Clipper, PG Tips,
Tetley, Twinings, and Typhoo as using polypropylene, and Jacksons of
Piccadilly as being fully biodegradable.

Oh that's odd - we tend to have Clipper and haven't noticed a problem.

I'm not sure what we have, but I'm just going to keep throwing them
in. I think it's easier to pick out the few teabag "skeletons" I find
in the output than to rip the freshly used teabags open for the input.