Old 31-07-2010, 02:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Four Fish Book

In article ,
Balvenieman wrote:

Bill who putters wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/01/bo...r=1&nl=books&e
mc=booksupdateema1

I walk away from the review thinking about the last wild food.

Yeah, well, I think about that dead asshole who wrote "Stalking the
Wild Asparagus" and laugh. Or dead-ass Adele Davis. LOL! But, what the
hell: They sold a lot of books to the gullible and I guess that's what
really matters in this America.
Hey! What-the-hell's wrong with you? If you're going to offer a
citation requiring "registration", at least provide us with a username
and password. I can't imagine that the NYT, in this lifetime, would
possibly publish anything of sufficient import to justify actually
"registering" at its website.

Gibbons was a good man. Taught me about purslane ( Highest source of
Omega 3 , Fiddle head ferns, lambs quarters and inspired looking into
wild native plants. Not too bad a legacy. Adele I do know.
NYT is not too shabby I guess that is what is wrong with me. That is
your main problem lack of imagination pragmatic and monovision. Sad.

Look at my sig sometime.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
What use one more wake up call?