Old 31-07-2010, 01:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Strange effect

On 31/07/2010 12:03, wrote:
In ,
wrote:

The garden's all wet - can someone tell me what's happened?

More seriously, 9 mm - rather than a few microns.

You got lucky is what happened. Did you do a rain dance, by any chance?

We have a pit barbeque party this afternoon - might that do it?

:~)) Certainly could. Wish I could remember which chapter in the
Meteorologist's Handbook that's in ... or was it the Bilble and plagues? :-}

We've only got a measly drizzle ... either that or a squadron a
incontinent gnats is flying over.

I recognise the symptoms, but it's hard to tell.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Have a lovely barbie. I'll send you some of my arid southern weather to
help it along.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London