Old 31-07-2010, 04:08 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Wilson[_2_] Wilson[_2_] is offline

Default Four Fish Book

On 07/30/10 7:43 PM, sometime in the recent past Balvenieman posted this:

Bill who wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/01/books/review/Sifton-t.html?_r=1&nl=books&emc=booksupdateema1

I walk away from the review thinking about the last wild food.

Yeah, well, I think about that dead asshole who wrote "Stalking the
Wild Asparagus" and laugh. Or dead-ass Adele Davis. LOL! But, what the
hell: They sold a lot of books to the gullible and I guess that's what
really matters in this America.
Hey! What-the-hell's wrong with you? If you're going to offer a
citation requiring "registration", at least provide us with a username
and password. I can't imagine that the NYT, in this lifetime, would
possibly publish anything of sufficient import to justify actually
"registering" at its website.

Well and another asshole steps up to the microphone. Go bury your
unimportant ass in the sand and say 'na na na na na' with your fingers in
your ears and you'll feel much better in your bliss ie ignorance. Wait,
isn't that Faux News calling to you in the background?

What an ass-hat!

--
Wilson 44.69, -67.3