Old 31-07-2010, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ian B[_2_] Ian B[_2_] is offline

Default Strange effect

wrote in message

The garden's all wet - can someone tell me what's happened?

More seriously, 9 mm - rather than a few microns.

It's not just lack of rian for me. When it does rain, the beds at the bottom
of the garden get no water at all, due to the dense overhanging canopy from
the trees in the park. The council "tree surgeons" cut the branches on their
side, but won't touch the ones on our side, because "they may fall into your
gardens". We've offered to accept that risk, but elf'n'safety means we're
not allowed to do so.

So anyway, even when it rains, in half my garden, and those of my
neighbours, it doesn't rain :'(

Ian