Old 31-07-2010, 06:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback[_2_] Broadback[_2_] is offline

Default Favourite veg

wrote:
In ,usenet@co mps.org wrote:
wrote:
I wondered what this groups preferences are.

From what I am growing at present, chillis, more chillis, French
beans, other beans, hubbard-type squashes and Little Gem squashes :-)

But raw carrots are usually a mainstay, and I would grow broccoli
more often if I succeeded better with it! Spring purple broccoli,
of course. And I used to grow traditional potatoes - Belle de
Fontenay and Champion were our favourites.

Plus lots of things that I have dismally failed with, like okra.
And I am very fond of salsify.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

I love them all, picked out of the garden!