Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Empty

Default dead plants

oSpam (LeighMo) wrote in
:

Another possibility is that the plants you are buying are bog plants.
They will survive for a few weeks or months submerged, but will always
die eventually.

A third possibility is that you have bought crypts (IE plants from the
cryptocoryne genus). These plants frequently "melt", losing all their
leaves, when greatly shocked(IE transplanted or exposed to a big water
chemistry/temperature fluctuation).

~Empty

--
"I'm constantly forgetting my own phone number. Quite simply,
it's because I never call myself. (I used to, but I was never