Old 31-07-2010, 07:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default fig

"solaara" wrote in message

I have a 6 yr. old fig tree which has only had half a doz. figs which
fall off before they ripen. it is in a large tub with resticted
roots...what am I doing wrong??

--
solaara

Having problems with my news reader so hoping this gets through, my
experience of figs is that in pots you can never quite get the watering
right, plants normally grow ok but the feast famine situation normally
causes the fruit to drop

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs