Old 31-07-2010, 09:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David WE Roberts[_2_] David WE Roberts[_2_] is offline

Default Repost due to wierd newsreader issue

"This is a 'soldier' on our allotment.

http://s817.photobucket.com/albums/z...tUK/Allotment/
[Ignore the tap photos]

It looked enough like a bean for us to let it grow and hope for something
useful.
However it is producing what look like seeds.

Any idea what it is?

TIA

Dave R

"

I read some responses via the Virgin newsreader (thanks to those who
replied).
However when I tagged the thread to be watched, it disappeared just like the
one in individual.net.
Both accounts show the 'phantom unread watched message' symptom.

If anyone has anything to add, could they please use this thread?

Thanks

Dave R

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder