Old 31-07-2010, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Euohorbia 'Diamond Frost'

I'm reposted this with a picture

Has anyone grown EUPHORBIA 'Diamond Frost' ?
I found some ay a local "Shed" today, reduced so I bought one to try,
Great looking plant a mass of very small flowers
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...0flowers/Eupho...
I am finding a lot of mixed info on line, such as Burncoose saying
"Frost hardy - Plant can withstand temperatures down to -5°C (23°F) "
then saying " Not the sort of plants to be grown outside where there
are likely to be frosts. These plants need to be grown in a
conservatory or cool greenhouse or at least brought inside for the
winter - where it should continue to bloom. "
U S of A sites describe it as a tender annual.
I'm confused
David Hill