Old 01-08-2010, 01:50 PM
buckman buckman is offline
Registered User

Default Trees to create privacy?

Can anyone give me any ideas on planting bare-root trees in the Autumn time that would grow tall (or could buy tall/fledged) that would be perfect for creating privacy??

We have just had a load of Llandii taken down that have grown tall, which blocked out the house overlooking our garden for privacy and also now let the light into our garden

We are now looking for something similar (not so thick as Llandii) that would create privacy but also block the windows that now seem to be peering into our garden and back of the house!

Would tree's like Ash be ok? do they grow tall for privacy?

Thanks for any advice