Old 01-08-2010, 01:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
ncstockguy ncstockguy is offline

Default What kind of flower might this be?

On Aug 1, 7:34*am, Pat Kiewicz wrote:
ncstockguy said:

It looks a little like a Hollyhock, about four feet tall, just started
putting out these big yellow blossoms. The leaves look unlike any
hollyhocks I've grown previously.
Any idea what it might be?
Thanks

It's a much flashier blossom than any Okra I've seen. But I will give
it time and see if any pods show up. I am guessing they'll be seed
pods, rather than edible Okra
pods.

Photo he
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a84...ry-flower.jpg?

t=1280613972

I'm with those who think it looks like okra.

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

nutrients..." * * --Largo Potter, Valkyria *Chronicles

email valid but not regularly monitored