Old 01-08-2010, 11:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Strange effect

aquachimp wrote:
I got up this morning and said "it's chucking it down!" and Nick said "no,
? it's not!" ?And we even went outside and I got wet and he denied it was
? raining. ?Admittedly it was that horrid fuzzy stuff that never really gets
? anything wet, just damp and drizzley, but even so!

"...and I got wet..."
"...it was that horrid fuzzy stuff that never really gets anything
wet,.."

Blah. I could feel little damp bits of fuzzy rain on my hair and on my face
and on the hairs on my arms. He could feel nothing. Presumably his body is
totally void of hair.

:-P