Old 02-08-2010, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Roberts[_2_] David Roberts[_2_] is offline

Default Plant ID please (look away if you're not chasing obscure newsfeed probs)

On 30/07/2010 18:17, David WE Roberts wrote:
This is a 'soldier' on our allotment.

http://s817.photobucket.com/albums/z...tUK/Allotment/
[Ignore the tap photos]

It looked enough like a bean for us to let it grow and hope for
something useful.
However it is producing what look like seeds.

Any idea what it is?

TIA

Dave R

Curiouser and curiouser - I see this part of the thread under
Thunderbird as a seperate thread which does not include my response and
subsequent responses from the reply I posted via Virgin.

Apologies for the rash of OT postings.

Dave R

--
Posting via Thunderbird