Old 02-08-2010, 09:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
Chris[_14_] Chris[_14_] is offline

Default Two questions- Asiatic Lilies and Persimmon trees

Hi all

I just got some Asiatic Lilies and put them in today. Very pretty
plants. I was wondering, though- will they spread? There were 3 stems
per pot, and I got 3 pots, and spaced them about 11 inches apart
(little card said 7-9 inch spacing, but I always take that with a
grain of salt).

Second question- I live in zone 6B and the soil is all sand- we're
close to the ocean. How would a persimmon tree fare here? We have full
sun on most of the property but there are some spots that are shaded
part of the day. Any help would be appreciated.

Chris