Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Da' Fishboy

Default CO2 manifold for multiple tank set up.

I am hoping to have at least 6 10gal, 3 29gal, 3 20gal and a 33gal tank.
Not all of these tanks will have heavy plantings but I have found that I can
get my Sterbia and Angels to breed more readly with CO2 injection.

Thanks for all the replies so far...

Earl

"Cannibul" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Nov 2002 11:33:41 -0800, "Da' Fishboy"
wrote:

I am in the process of building a fish room in my garage. I have

homemade a
few tanks stand to hold my collection of 29gal and 20gal tanks. These

tanks
are on the top of the stands with a lower shelf that I have been stacking
10gal tanks side to side instead of lengthwise. On the underside of the

top
shelf I am installing 55w compact fluorescent lights with AHS' reflectors
ove the 10 gal tanks.

I want to inject CO2 into all these tanks but I would rather not buy a

CO2
bottle and regulator of each tank. Is there a CO2 manifold i could use

or
is a standard gang value going to work ok?

Thanx in advance,

Earl

How many tanks are we talking about here? I know that Clippard has a
new manifold that their needle valves screw right into. I have held
the little beast and it is awesome.