Old 05-08-2010, 06:25 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
lil abner lil abner is offline

Default zero turn mowers

JimR wrote:
"scupper79" wrote in message
news
first post since back on the newsgroup scene.

Kubota
John Deere
or New Holland

thank you,
ck

For residential use, I like Toro. I won't buy another Deere product until
they can prove they've solved their quality control problems.

For commercial uses, I don't have a clue, except I don't like Dixie Chopper.

The only real John Deere was the commercial grade mower. Even then a
neighbor paid over 7,000 for one. A year later the motor case split. The
repair bill was over 4,000.00 so he traded for a non commercial Deere.
It has performed great in some respects but it is not a Deere.
Kubota did build its Diesel zer turn mowers but don;t knwo about now.Nor
New Holland.