Old 05-08-2010, 07:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David P David P is offline

Default Honda GCV 520 engine mixture adjustment

Hello,

Its been many years since I was here so I don't think anyone will know me
- but if you do, Hi!

I'm also conscious that this may not be the place to get an answer on a
lawnmower engine, but I'll try...

My lawnmower has a Honda GCV 520 engine fitted and I find it is running
too rich and 'hunting'. Nowhere can I find how to adjust the mixture,
everything says 'refer to dealer' which I'm reluctant to do! - any
pointers where to look would be greatly appreciated.

Air filter is new this season and clean and no air intakes are blocked.

Thanks all,
--
David