Old 06-08-2010, 02:09 PM
Parky Parky is offline
Registered User

Default Cordyline dilema

Hi all,
I have a Cordyline in my front North facing garden, i am stripping dying leaves off weekly and is getting smaller at the top, on the other hand i have lots of shoot arriving from the bottom attached to the trunk, do i leave the shoots alone or cut them off to repot and is the top dying and do i need to cut the trunk down in the hope it will reshoot at the cut off point. I have included some pics and hope the wealth of knowlege from this site could help me. Thanks in advance. Mark
Attached Thumbnails
Cordyline dilema-dsc02354.jpg   Cordyline dilema-dsc02355.jpg   Cordyline dilema-dsc02356.jpg