Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM

Default CO2 manifold for multiple tank set up.

"Da' Fishboy" wrote in message ...
I am hoping to have at least 6 10gal, 3 29gal, 3 20gal and a 33gal tank.
Not all of these tanks will have heavy plantings but I have found that I can
get my Sterbia and Angels to breed more readly with CO2 injection.

Eral, you can get very nice valves for 10$ each from www.clippard.com
under the 4 series valves 1/8" barbed, threaded. Ask for the 1/8"
adaptor for it. Shopping is the same if you buy one or 13 so get as
many as you need.
1/8th brass fittings can be found at Home Depot.

These are not glorified gang plastic crappy valves, those don't work
for this application. These valves do.

Most places sell the same thing or something close for 20-30$ ea.
A regulator should be pretty cheap etc, www.kegworks.com run about 52$
etc.

Regards,
Tom Barr
The gas tank itself will the most expensive item. Get a 20lb or a
10lbs range used if possible somewhere.