Old 07-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Ducati916 Ducati916 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati916 View Post
My first post here folks I have been reading this thread and others with interest. I can not at this stage post the full details as I am still trying to get either my table and chairs delivered or my money back and wouldnt want to prejudice that in any way. However I will post the full and complete saga when this is resolved to my satisfaction or other wise. Needless to say I have been waiting for more than three months and still no table and chairs despite endless telephone calls and emails and I now have a fifth delivery date in August ! I am not holding my breath.
Well a small update to the saga the 5th delivery date was yesterday and yes you guessed it it didnt arrive. I have spoken to the owner and he tells me they are stopping using their own vans for long journeys and are now to use a delivery service. I now have a new delivery date of next week I wait with interest its now taken them 4 and a half months.