Old 08-08-2010, 12:04 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Could It Soon Be Against The Law To Have A Home Garden In The U.S.???

EVP MAN wrote:
Only time will tell but this bill and Monsanto will sure hurt the
little guy!

http://www.nwofighters.org/senate-bi...omegrown-food/

As an outsider I found this article pretty well useless. It goes on about
the evils of this bill and gets the knife into Monsanto but never actually
tells you (or gives a link to) what this bill actually says, nor does it
explain why it is so evil. I found the reference to HAACP confusing and in
the absence of showing any connection I wondered what it has to do with this
bill other than somebody they don't like is responsible for it has some
connection to HAACP.

There may be something to this issue but these blokes were not able to say
what it was. What is the value of journalism that is all allegation and no
substance?

David