Old 08-08-2010, 09:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default More courgette uses

Janet wrote:
We have given away mountains of courgettes; last weekend our garden
was openfor charity and I managed to fob off bags of them to the
visitors.

Nick managed to nip in to the new people on the allotment who haven't had
time to plant anything yet and 'present' them with an armful of green pointy
(and one spherically yellow) offerings. They were very polite about it.

Later this week I'll be sending the boys out with cartons of beans and
courgettes and raspberries to annoy the neighbours with.

Tomorrow, my courgettes are entering a complicated three way
barter involving courgettes, a dog sit and blackcurrants...
the glut continues

I think I've worked out what to do with most of the fruit, it's just a case
of getting the time to do it! One more week at work ... *sigh*

Right now I have the remains of a tub of Ben+Jerry's caramel chew chew (I
really ought to finish off the homemade stuff, but this is what fell out of
the freezer when I opened it, honest!) and a handful of last week's
raspberries.

Which reminds me, I had a question, I'll start a new thread ...