Old 08-08-2010, 09:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Order to eat things

An odd question, I think, but if you're picking your various crops and you
have more than you can eat in one go (which I'm currently getting with
courgettes and raspberries and it's on the ever-closing-in horizon with the
beans) ... next time you pick fresh, do you tend to eat the freshest you
picked, with the worry that the earlier stuff will probably go past edible,
or do you eat up the earlier stuff first, where you then end up with lots of
mediocre not-so-fresh-but-edible stuff?
Or am I just the most disorganised person around, and everyone else is
keeping up with eating and freezing as required?