Old 09-08-2010, 02:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Greenhouse glazing

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 21:31:14 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article ,
Jeff Thies wrote:

On 8/5/2010 10:47 AM, wrote:
cats claws and poly?????
polycarbonate maybe. it does bend just not a whole lot.

Some parts of the world, NZ for one, polycarb film seems to be
readily available. Not in Atlanta though, I'll look some more.

Jeff

Try the clear plastic in the painting department.

Weather and UV will cause those cheapo painter's drop cloths to
significantly decay in less than 90 days. My frugal tenant used one
over her little rabbit hutch as winter protection, decayed to shreds
in short order. Try he
http://www.teksupply.com/farm/supplies/home