Old 09-08-2010, 10:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default More courgette uses

On 09/08/2010 11:21, wrote:
David in wrote:
Ooh, now that's an interesting idea. What kind of size courgette did you
use to get apple texture? I've found the overgrown ones that I have trouble
disposing of are a bit watery, I suspect they would turn to mush in a pie.
But with some blackberry (or blackcurrant!) and cinammon, that may work.

Small courgettes around 3 - 4" chopped up small.

Ah, see, those are the ones I have no problem getting rid of already. :-)

My French neighbour has just visited - and he's left with a sack full of
courgettes and marrows. :-) Still got a load left though.

--
David in Normandy.

by a filter and not reach my inbox.