Old 09-08-2010, 12:13 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
David Stokes[_2_] David Stokes[_2_] is offline

Default How to Remove Plants from Pond?

Phyllis and Jim wrote in news:07c25fb1-d1b6-
:

Most of us have bare pond bottoms to avoid muck in the pebbles. Can
you lift your plants with the pebbles attached?

Jim

Jim, the problem is I cannot lift the baskets cos they are all joined
together and so the weight is enormous. Also as soon as I get in the pond
the silt is stirred up and so I am working blind with a blade!

I think I will have to pump the pond out so I can see what I am doing.

Davy