Old 09-08-2010, 07:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Order to eat things

Dave Hill wrote:
The drought set my beans back so none for about another week and 2nd
lot are just showing the first flowers.

Which reminds me, I did the experimental "digging a trench under half the
bean plot and not the other" approach this year. The trenched ones are
split between "doing really well" and "still only in flower", but that is
clearly split on variety.
The other side (ok, it's not a good experiment, as these are totally
different varieties!) - the dwarf canellini beans are good, but the runner
beans are all a bit ropey looking so far!

Looking in Tesco today they had packs of Value Beans for 45p BUT the
pack was just 3 beans, Kilo price was ?4.00 and they were from Kenya.

/3/ beans? I need to see these packs! That's just a waste of plastic!

The Spray for marking pods etc
Oasis flower colour, ask your friendly florist or find a wholesale
florist. must be cheaper than ordering on line
http://www.onlinepackagingshop.co.uk...ay-colour.html

Cheers.