Old 10-08-2010, 02:06 PM posted to rec.gardens
JoeSpareBedroom[_2_] JoeSpareBedroom[_2_] is offline

Default Could It Soon Be Against The Law To Have A Home Garden In The U.S. ???

"BB" m wrote in message
(EVP MAN) wrote in
:

Only time will tell but this bill and Monsanto will sure hurt
the little guy!

http://www.nwofighters.org/senate-bi...t-illegal-to-g
row-share-trade-or-sell-homegrown-food/

Monsanto isn't necessarily evil (though, some of what they do
causes me a little concern...)

And I can't take any person who believes in the poorly-defined "New
World Order" seriously. There's just no clear evidence for it; as
far as I can tell it's all just conspiracy theories...

~~BB

What are your 5 favorite news sources?