Old 10-08-2010, 09:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
®óñ© © ²°¹° ®óñ©  ©  ²°¹° is offline

Default Vova Yellow Tomatoes

On 9 Aug 2010 21:16:08 GMT, wrote:

Picked up from the seed swap at Hampshire, these would appear to be the
tomatoes that are doing outstandingly well in the greenhouse this year!
Google images isn't showing a lot, but this is pretty much what mine look like:
http://www.malusrustica.dk/lycopersi...r/image006.jpg

A greenhouse tomato I have been really impressed with this year is
Pineapple "Starburst". Good crop. large beefsteak type but pinky
yellow when ripe, almost seedless and very tasty.

The package is labeled Heritage and Heirloom but at the moment I can't
trace the vendor or even a picture and I only bought it in January!

--