Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
McQ

Default Edible Aquarium Plants?

Over here in Asia, we have watercress soup made with pork ribs and dried
dates.
The soup is drunk as a medicinal concoction. :-)

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote in message
Pnetspeak wrote:
I am excited about the prospect of trying out a dish that contains any of

the
plants you mentioned. You do not happen to know of any good recepies?

I love watercress mashed potatoes. Basically, just make your favorite
potatoes with butter and add roughly chopped watercress right before
serving. Delicious!

--
Victor M. Martinez | The University of Texas at Austin
| Department of Chemical Engineering
http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv | Austin, TX 78712
If we knew what we were doing it would not be called research, would it?