Old 20-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Moontanman

Default Edible Aquarium Plants?

This might be one of the most bizarre question ever asked in this
newsgroup
but
I sure would like to find out if anyone knows if any of the plants that we

use
in aquariums might be edible?

You might NOT want to eat wisteria. I had read at a cat related website that
the plant was toxic. Is there a houseplant with this common name also?

N8

Are there any aquarium plants that can be used as drugs? I can just see the
police raiding a fish tank ;-)
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like bonsai.
I breed dwarf crayfish, great for planted community tanks. If you can get me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild caught
please, contact me