Old 11-08-2010, 01:14 PM posted to rec.gardens
JoeSpareBedroom[_2_] JoeSpareBedroom[_2_] is offline

Default Could It Soon Be Against The Law To Have A Home Garden In The U.S. ???

"BB" m wrote in message
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in
:

What are your 5 favorite news sources?

If I were to provide you with that information, what would you do
with it?

How would you respond if I said my favorite news sources were Regis
Philbin, Glenn Beck, Ronn Owens, Sarah Palin, and Bob Woodward?
Would it make a difference if I said I liked Fox News? MSNBC?
CBS? Mother Jones? Associated Press? BBC? Al Jazeera? Or the
local Alternative Press' weekly publication?

~~BB

It's fun to ask the question because some people can't even name ONE news
source which they consult regularly.