Old 12-08-2010, 12:42 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Cost of sprinkler system? ? ?

Ray wrote:
I realize that I'm asking a question that has a thousand variable
answers, but I'd like to get some general idea of the cost of an
automatic sprinkler system for our front lawn which is about
"average" size.

If you cannot work out how to measure your lawn or look at house plans or
any other means of estimating its size then you have no chance of being able
to install this system so knowing the price will not help at all.

Basically I'd just like to hear what some others might have paid for
installing a system.

Where do you get the idea that idly asking a nonsensical question of
strangers a world away is a substitute for thought?

David