Old 12-08-2010, 12:57 AM posted to rec.gardens
Bobo Bobo is offline

Default Extreme newbie needs tools recommendations

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 12:48:54 -0500, RPS wrote:

I am looking for recommendations for best value in gardening tools,
above Home Depot level but not the absolutely best and priciest. I
already have a good shovel and watering arrangement, but need the
following -

Pruner: At Amazon I shortlisted Coronas. Also found a Bahco for $12
plus shipping.

Folding Hand saw, 5"-7": Felco, Corona, Fiskar, ARS?

Trowel:

Cultivator:

I don't have a short-list in these categories but am awars of brands
like Radius, Fiskar, Corona, Ames, etc.

Thanks for all help.

If you want a good hoe, here it is http://www.prohoe.com/