Old 12-08-2010, 03:40 AM posted to rec.gardens
JoeSpareBedroom[_2_] JoeSpareBedroom[_2_] is offline

Default Extreme newbie needs tools recommendations (JoeSpareBedroom)

"EVP MAN" wrote in message

I just ordered a Roth hori hori in stainless steel. Looks like a great
multi purpose tool for any home gardener to have around. Also looks
very well made and should last many years. It's nice to have one tool
that can do many tasks and do them well. Sure saves a lot of trips to
the shed Thank you so much for bringing this tool to my attention as
I have never heard of it before.

Rich

The only problem I can foresee with stainless steel is that it'll be TOO
attractive to creatures who love shiny things and never put tools back where
they belong.

Hide it from your wife, in other words.