Old 12-08-2010, 01:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bert Hyman Bert Hyman is offline

Default Artificial light for outdoor tomatoes?

In Bert Hyman
wrote:

We only have 3 plants, which used to be enough; two "early" varieties
and one conventional. One of the early plants will have some fruit
ready this coming week, but September is coming fast.

It's pretty clear that I don't know enough about tomatoes.

It's like somebody flipped a switch this past Tuesday and unless we're
hit with a big hailstorm, we'll be up to our knees in tomatoes.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN