Old 20-04-2003, 06:13 AM
Velvet

Default Maracyn (erythromycin) and Blue-Green Algae

"kush" wrote in message

Do y'all mind if I post an "after" photo here? My server doesn't carry the
binaries group. I wish I had taken a "before" photo, too, but just a week
ago I was so discouraged I was ready to just throw the whole mess away.

kush

Kush, I'm sure someone else has answered the photo question, but once again,
I would like to flag to the people that use the binaries group for the
aquaria groups - the reasons the ISP's won't all carry it is because it's
not listed on the ISC groups. Groups have to conform to certain naming
conventions and standards, and this one hasn't been requested to be added to
the ISC list, from what I can tell. Now, I've brought this up a few times,
and it keeps being met with a 'our isp carries it, so it's not a problem'
attitude. Very frustrating for those of us that can't get this binaries
group.

Velvet