Old 13-08-2010, 09:58 AM
donhkcs donhkcs is offline
Registered User

Default I want to grow cucumbers and pumpkins

For several years I have tried to plant a garden of different vegetables in my backyard and have had no success. I do not know what I am doing wrong. The place where I have decided to plant the garden gets a lot of sun light during the day plus it does get shade. I have used many different fertilizers to get to grow but nothing seems to work. I want to grow cucumbers and pumpkins this summer. What do I need to do to get my garden to grow?