Old 15-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Ducati916 Ducati916 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati916 View Post
Well a small update to the saga the 5th delivery date was yesterday and yes you guessed it it didnt arrive. I have spoken to the owner and he tells me they are stopping using their own vans for long journeys and are now to use a delivery service. I now have a new delivery date of next week I wait with interest its now taken them 4 and a half months.
Well It didn't arrive that's the 6th delivery date and now its supposed to be an external delivery service and not their own vans !