Old 15-08-2010, 06:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Overwinter an allotment - green manure?

On 15/08/2010 19:19, Martin wrote:
On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 18:00:54 +0100 (BST), (Nick
Maclaren) wrote:

In ,
wrote:

If it can survive the Dutch winter storms, it can survive anything.

I rather doubt that - compared to the north-west of the UK, Holland
isn't all that windy. It's probably windier than the south-east of
the UK, of course.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Zuid Holland in winter is extremely windy, far windier than where my daughter
lives in the north west UK.

Holland must be windier... it is full of windmills! :-)

--
David in Normandy.

by a filter and not reach my inbox.