Old 16-08-2010, 12:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Dry stone walling

In article ,
Ian B wrote:
®óñ© © ²°¹° wrote:

Don't talk to me about loony Prince Charlie.

Apparently he is on a nationwide *green* tour this week.

Teletext reports that today he is making speeches encouraging the
Welsh to help conserve rain forests. As a resident, I wasn't aware
that we had any left.

Well, you've got some forests, and you get rain, don't you?

And I believe that there ARE some temperate rain forests in the UK,
and which are in Wales. Despite the claims of his many opponents,
Prince Charles is not a loon and almost all of his remarks are
justifiable (if debatable) WHEN NOT MISREPRESENTED.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.