Old 17-08-2010, 07:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default Plant Pot

On 16 Aug, 17:25, "Mr Pounder" wrote:
Greetings all.

I am useless at gardening.

I would like to put one of those big stone plants pots in my back garden and
fill it with plants that will give me colour all year round. Perennial.

Nice simple suggestions appreciated.

Mr Pounder

There is no plant that will flower all year round. There are a couple
that fower in the not-so-cold parts of Winter eg Winter fowering
pansies. But you need to have different plants to flower in different
times of the year. It's a lot of work.You could use foliagy things
but they are quite boring.