Old 17-08-2010, 06:30 PM
ASHGRANT ASHGRANT is offline
Registered User

why is the deck against the garage and not against the house someplace?
Also, I would "square off" the deck, even if not just a rectangle. I think
pointy ends to a deck look funny. Where is the street? Where is the
neighboring house?

But, what the heck do I know?[/quote]

Hello, well it is not my garage in the garden. It is over there as thats where the sun in for the longest time, and thought it looked good. Its a slight curve on the decking and yea i will take the pointy ends into account. The street is out the front of the house its a semi detached so garden nextdoor. thanks