Old 17-08-2010, 09:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Big cat on news tonight

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...
On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 20:18:29 +0100, Bill Grey wrote:

I wish I could see this in South Wales - the programme that is!

Well the url quoted has ITV player that will play it for you... If
you want the channel to watch normally do you have satelite telly?
It'll be there somewhere but ITV do tend to hide the regional
variations but a google will find the required settings for tuning in
"other channel"s.

http://www.lyngsat.com/28east.html

Transponder 49 - 10.832GHz Symbol Rate:22000 FEC:5/6
ITV 1 Westcountry West
ITV 1 Westcountry South West

Can't see a "westcountry-east" in the satellite listings but then
there isn't one on the website either but confusingly if you select
"The West Country Tonight West you do end up with a
westcountry-east URL...

--
Cheers
Dave.

Thanks Dave for this information - a bit over my head I'm afraid.

Bill