Old 18-08-2010, 10:45 AM
Aled Owen Aled Owen is offline
Registered User

Quote:
You might find that it is cheaper to buy a gas mower than to convert
what you have to gas.
At the moment it isn't statistically, I can get a rubbish plastic thing for less than £100 from B&Q but it's almost guarenteed to break. Considering I'm not going to start the project until Winter I'll have a look at mower prices around the end of the season. I had my eye on a Honda or a VIKING mower but I thought if I converted my Mountfield to Petrol I could get a few good years out of it still.