Old 18-08-2010, 08:47 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default bushes that bloom often

"David E. Ross" wrote
Jeff Thies wrote:

I'm in need of some landscaping
I'm doing some real estate investing and am buying a couple of
starter houses (as rentals)

In my neighborhood, owners of rental houses generally require a lease of
at least two years. Because of excellent schools and a well-designed
community, monthly rents are $2,500-$3,000.

Jeff is talking "starter houses"... do you even know what's a starter
house.... obviously not when you disregard the question and launch
right into boasting about the ritzyness of where you claim to reside.
If you live in a neighborhood of houses that can rent for those kinda
bucks and enough people are actually renting their homes that their
business is common knowlege then you either live in a collapsing nabe
full of foreclosures or are full of doodoo... I'd say the latter.
There are houses that do rent for that kind of money, and a lot more,
but owners and renters don't blab about it, for obvious reasons.

And that's another thing for noobie landlords, NO lease... month to
month only. And no one gives a two year lease to a brand new tenant
unless it's commercial property, and then it's drawn up by attorneys,
so right there I know you're making it up... you're a tenant
yourself... you're another egotist needs folks to think you're so well
off that you can afford three names, you likely live in a hovel. Jeff
asked for help but you and your ilk can't so yoose toss out red
herrings, yoose can't help anyone because it's patently obvious that
yoose don't know anything. Any minute that billy goat's gruff will be
by to regurgitate his extensive library of useless verbosity and
impotent witlessness.