Old 18-08-2010, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Big cat on news tonight

"Christina Websell" wrote
"Bill Grey" wrote in message
"Pam Moore" wrote
Sightings of a big cat reported on local ITV news tonight: Bristol
area;
http://www.itv.com/westcountry-east/...ightings51259/

I wish I could see this in South Wales - the programme that is!

I was able to view this from Pam's link even though my ITV channel is
Central. It did take a while to load though, and there were 4 or more
adverts to sit through first. It was a nearly 5 minute long news
interview, interesting.

What I find interesting is they are just beginning to take these sightings
slightly seriously. Always before there has been another agenda in the
background, to make the person seeing the cat(?) look silly and have a laugh
at their expense. I wonder how many sightings there actually have been that
have gone unreported for that reason.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden