View Single Post
  #12   Report Post  
Old 18-08-2010, 10:31 PM

First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Feb 2009

Like I said...unless you want to put the time, labour and money into decent soil prep and mulching and then the ongoing maintenance forget snazzy shallow rooting plants like Gazanias and Azaleas and plant something low maintenance that will look good with minimal prep, be resilient and require minimal maintenace.

As for politics.....buying peoples homes on the cheap to rent back to them...the homes that they lost through circumstances which were no fault of their own....and then complaining about how the snivelling lowlifes don't give a damn about 'Your' secured property investment as they are only tenants who are incapable of looking after themselves....hmmmm.....well let me know how you get on in the late 21st century when all of the US real estate stock has been bought out by the chinese.....that is if they are still interested....lol

Greed will only ultimately destroy the quality of everyones lives in the end! Think about how the other half live!

I for one think it's a genuinely good to see a landlord who is willing to make a difference to a rental property! At least its a positive move! You only get out what you put in! Just make sure the local market is there for your gardening tenant clientale! lol! Put the work in, make a difference just don't get too personal with your planting selections!